Growing through Personal Crisis
Transforming life's most difficult challenges into psychological and spiritual wholeness
Harmon Hartzell Bro, Ph. D. & June Avis Bro, D.Min.
During his lifetime, American visionary Edgar Cayce helped thousands of individuals overcome their personal obstacles with his readings. Now, Drs. Harmon and June Bro, the only living eyewitnesses to hundreds of his counseling sessions, have made Cayce's insights available to everyone, including:
- Understand crisis as part of a natural life cycle
- How to accept anxiety, denial, rage and self-blame
- Dealing with the burning question,"Where was God?"
- Eight practical ways to get beyond powerlessness, by helping others
- Using a dream journal, biographies, prayer and meditation to "downsize" a catastrophe.
Whether you're suffering from a major crisis of the soul or simply beginning your spiritual and psychological journey, you too can benefit from the wisdom of Edgar Cayce.
Table of Contents
|Part One: The Art of Growing Through Personal Crisis||p. 1|
|When Coping Is Everything
How We Are Built to Grow Through Challenge
The Cayce Resource for Personal Crisis
How to become Agents of Change
Getting Past Doubt, Finding New Solutions
Where Did God Go? Understanding Karma and Reincarnation
|Part Two: The Practice of Growing Through Personal Crisis||p. 151|
|There Is Always a Way to Begin
Crises of the Heart
Crises of Work and Social Problems
Crises of Colliding with Oneself